With your help we’re going to elect MJ Hegar as our next Senator. We’ve put together this page to make voting as smooth and safe as possible for you!
Election Day: Tuesday, November 3
- Photo Identification — This can be:
- Texas Driver License
- Texas Election ID Certificate
- US Passport
- US Military ID
- Texas Personal Identification Card
- US Citizenship Certificate with Photo
- Texas Handgun License
How to vote in-person safely
- Wear a mask
- Use hand sanitizer before and after voting
- Practice social distancing
- Feel free to bring your own pencil with eraser or gloves to use!
Voting on Election Day, November 3
- Voting hours are from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- If polls close while you’re in line, stay in line! You have the right to vote.
- If you have any questions or need information on accessibility, call 844-TX-VOTES.
How to Vote by Mail
- You are eligible to vote by mail if you are
- 65 and over on Election Day
- Sick or have a disability
- Confined in jail without a felony conviction
- Outside of your county during Early Vote AND Election Day
- Get an application to request a mail in ballot here.
- Mail your application by Friday, October 23.
- TIP: Put your application in the mail it by Friday, October 9 to ensure there is sufficient processing time.
- Send in your completed ballot! Make sure it’s postmarked by Election Day, November 3.
Find your voting location
Enter your address below: